Charcoal Clay Mask
Using our Charcoal Clay Mask leaves skin feeling cleansed and smooth and helps minimize and unclog pores. The power of the activated charcoal works by binding and lifting the toxins and debris in your pores, minimizing their appearance. This mask is for deep pore cleansing. Use every 2 - 3 days for the first week, then once a week to follow.
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Activated 100% Hardwood Charcoal
1. In a non-metal bowl, mix 3-4 Tablespoons of clay with equal parts purified water and / or organic apple cider vinegar. Starting with water is recommended if you have sensitive skin.
2. Stir the clay and liquid of choice to create a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. The smoother the paste, the easier it will be to apply the mask.
3. Apply 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch covering your face and desired areas. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes for first time users and / or users with sensitive skin. Leave up to 20 minutes if you have previously applied the mask without issue.
4. As the clay mask begins to dry you will feel it tightening and your face will slightly pull. As the circulation increases in your face, you will feel a pumping sensation (pulsation). This is expected.
5. When you're ready to remove the mask, gently wash your face with warm water. Keep away from your eyes (it's uncomfortable) and rinse thoroughly with water if exposed.
For a complete acne & blemish fighting skin routine combine with our: Blemish Neutralizing Facial Oil, and Himalayan Salt Gel Cleanser.
Or buy all three together in our Blemish Neutralizing Skincare Bundle.